HOW DO I CONTACT THEE BIRD?
We would love to chat. Please click here and you will be directed to our contact us page.
MY ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED YET?
Firstly please check your confirmation email you would have been sent when confirming your delicious order. Please view the tracking details and follow up with the courier. If you are still a little lost please click here to be directed to our contact us page.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We kindly accept Credit Card, Afterpay and Paypal.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO A BUNDLED ITEM OR MY ORDER AFTER PURCHASE?
We are unable to make any changes, edit or combine orders. Please also ensure your delivery details are correct as we do not accept any responsibility for the input of incorrect addresses.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
thee bird is naturally born to fly but currently we are only spreading the love in Australia. Keen to take thee bird abroad let us know where you would like us to spread our wings next? Please click here and you will be directed to our contact us page.
WILL MY PACKAGE INCLUDE TRACKING?
Yes, all our parcels are dispatched and sent via pigeons or our friendly couriers with a tracking number.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Extract from our Terms & Conditions: You must inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival. We accept returns or exchanges of unwanted goods at a cost advised by us on our Website, provided that:
- you give notice and return the unwanted goods to us within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods; and
- the unwanted goods are received by us in their original condition and packaging including tags and undamaged, unworn, unwashed and not in an unsuitable condition; and
- the unwanted goods are not exempt from being returned as advised on our Website.
- Contact us via our contact us page to arrange a return or exchange.
- We inspect all goods on return.
- Please allow for up to five (5) business days for us to receive your return.
- We are not responsible for any costs associated with the return of unwanted goods, including postage or delivery costs. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage in respect of the return of any unwanted goods and insurance coverage for the unwanted goods. We are not liable if your unwanted goods are not returned to us or have been misplaced by the carrier that you choose.
- If you return any unwanted good in accordance with clause 1 and request a refund, then we will process your refund through your original payment method.
- If you return an unwanted good and it does not meet the requirements of clause 1, then we are under no obligation to provide you with a refund, and we may have to send any unwanted goods that we received back to you, and you will be liable for any delivery costs for this.
- If you fail to give the notice required under clause 1, the goods must be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim will be recognised unless in accordance with clause 6.1.
- Refunds will be processed within seven (7) days of receiving the goods.
- If the goods are subject to consumer guarantees imposed under the Australian Consumer Law and where consumer guarantees apply, we refer to clause 7.
- You must act honestly and efficiently in your dealings with us regarding any refunds. If we notice a pattern of the return of unwanted goods by you, then we reserve the right to restrict your access to our Website or reject any Orders made by you.
- We take great pride in the items we make and sell. To the best of our ability, our goods are of the highest quality. If there is a fault with our goods, we will review and, if a fault is found, replace the goods for you. We will cover the shipping costs of any item found to be faulty.
INTERESTED IN BEING A STOCKISTS OF OUR EARLY YEARS ESSENTIALS?
Please click here and you will be directed to our contact us page.
I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF AND ORDERED MULTIPLE ITEMS AND ONE ITEM IS ON PRE-ORDER. WHEN WILL DISPATCH HAPPEN?
Your order will be dispatched in full once all items are in stock.
DOES THEE BIRD SELL GIFT CARDS?
Sure we do. You can purchase e-Gift Cards for $30, $50, $100. Valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
Click here to purchase our e-Gift Card.
SHIPPING & TRACKING
Dispatching items & COVID-19
Your order will still be dispatched within 24 business hours. Please allow extra time for your order to arrive due to Covid-19. We appreciate your patience!
Track Your Order
Once you receive your shipping confirmation email you can track your order by clicking the link in the email or click here for Australia Post (have your tracking number ready).
Delivery Time Frames
For approximate delivery time frames please click here Our postcode is 4350
As an estimated guide for deliveries in QLD allow up to 3 days. For other states allow up to 7 days.
Please note these time frames are an estimate and based on business days from the day of dispatch and type of postage chosen.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Extract from our Terms & Conditions
- Before you finalise an Order, you will be provided with a selection of delivery options and methods to choose from regarding your Order.
- We may provide you with estimated delivery times and dates regarding your finalised Order. These are indicative times and dates only.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that your Order is delivered promptly. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or which in any event is out of our reasonable control or foresight, including (but not limited to) any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- We may provide you with a feature or function that allows you to track your Order and its delivery to your shipping address. However, we are under no obligation to provide this tracking service. If we do, this will be told or shown to you on our Website. Unless otherwise advised by us, the tracking feature or function is only available for Orders being delivered within Australia.
- Any non-delivery of goods or an Order must be reported to us as soon as possible.
- Insurance may be available at an extra cost on all delivery services. We will not cover any loss of goods that are not insured.
- You will be held responsible for the importation of any goods that you purchase from us into Australia, and any shipping that we provide is undertaken on your behalf. Where an Order is the value of AUD 1,000.00 or more, including if there are multiple Orders that are dispatched simultaneously and arrive in Australia at or around the same time, then you may be liable for GST, customs duty and clearance charges.
- Unless requested otherwise by you before placing an Order, all standard Orders in Australia are sent by our preferred carrier without insurance or tracking to the shipping address provided by you.
- Title in the goods does not pass to you until payment has been received. Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon dispatch of your goods.
- All customs duties, import fees or taxes and other similar taxes, including GST where applicable, are your responsibility and may be imposed on your purchase or importation of the goods.
- Unless otherwise advised by us, orders cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
- In the event that international shipping is offered, and unless requested otherwise by you before placing an Order, any standard international Orders are sent by our preferred carrier without insurance.
- Delivery to countries outside of Australia can take up to ninety (90) working days to arrive, depending on the region.
Australia Wide Standard tracked shipping is FREE for all orders over $100 (excluding shipping). For orders under this amount the shipping fee is a flat rate of $8.95
Australia Wide Express tracked shipping is a flat rate of $13.95
QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK?
We love a chat and would love to hear from you. Click here and you will be directed to our Contact us page.